Advanced Careers Thrive at Advanced Diagnostics Healthcare System
Advanced Diagnostics is actively searching for talented healthcare professionals who have a passion for delivering a superior patient experience to join our Advanced Dallas team. We are currently interviewing and hiring for the following positions:
- Med Surg Nurse – Full Time -A.M. and P.M. shift – ($5,000.00 Sign on Bonus)
- Med Surge Nurse – PRN AM and PM shifts
- Radiology/CT Tech – Full Time and PRN
- Certified Nurse Assistant for Med Surg – Full Time and PRN. A.M. and P.M. shifts
- Unit Secretary Med Surg – Full Time – A.M. shift
- Unit Secretary Med Surg – PRN -A.M. shift
- Paramedic (Emergency Room). Full Time and PRN. A.M. and P.M. Shifts
- Laboratory Technician – Full Time and PRN – Work in ER and MS units
- Emergency Room Nurses – Full Time $5,000.00 Sign on Bonus
- Emergency Room Nurses PRN. A.M and P.M shifts.
- Pre-Op Nurse – Full Time – $5,000.00 Sign on Bonus
- Pre-Op Nurse – PRN – AM and PM shift
- PACU Nurse – Full Time – $5,000.00 Sign on Bonus
- PACU Nurse – PRN – A.M. shift
- OR Director – Full Time
If you’re looking for a career with a growing healthcare organization that aligns with top-tier physicians, continually pursues leading-edge medicine and is dedicated to superior patient experience, we’d like to talk to you.
For more details on the open positions at Advanced Dallas and all of our hospitals and to apply online, visit
Equal Employment Opportunity
Advanced Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination for all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy), gender, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification under federal or state statutes or local ordinances. This policy applies to the selection of new employees, promotions, transfers, training, discipline, lay-offs, discharge, and all other similar or related matters.
All requests for accommodation as a result of disability or religion should be directed to the Human Resources Department. All requests will be reviewed, and where appropriate, reasonable accommodation will be made after consultation in accordance with applicable law.
Employees with questions or concerns about any type of discrimination in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of their immediate supervisor, Human Resources or the Executive Officers. Employees can raise concerns and make reports without fear of reprisal.